Terms and Conditions
You can access to read the e-paper (https://www.shakthidaily.info/news/index.php) subject to the terms and conditions of use, as updated or modified from time to time. This Agreement is for term of your subscription period i.e., 1 year (renews every year upon payment) and you understand and agree that you shall be bound by such terms till such time you access the e-paper Site.
MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES
We reserve the right to add, remove, edit, update, change or modify these Terms & Conditions and the User Agreement including but not limited to suspend, cancel, or discontinue any or all services provided in the e-paper Site without notice, edit, remove, update, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services of portions thereof without prior notice (“modifications and changes”). The modifications and changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this page. It shall be your sole responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the Site. You shall be deemed to have accepted all such modifications and change if you continue to access the Site thereafter.
When you register, you are registering as a personal single user of the Site. Access to registration areas is via your UserId and password. We allow you access to the registration areas of the Site subject to:
- Your UserId and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access the Sites.
- You will not do anything which may assist or enable anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to the Site and in case it is discovered that you have enabled or allowed anyone else to access the Site(https://www.shakthidaily.info/news/index.php) via your login credentials then you acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right in our sole discretion to revoke, suspend or terminate your access to the Site (epaper) block access to all users from that IP address and we shall have a right to collect damages from you. Further we shall have no liability towards you not limited to refund of your subscription amount which shall stand forefeited.
- You do not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- You specifically agree that we shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Site.
- You shall comply with these terms and conditions. If, we have reason to believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the the Site(epaper) without giving you any advance notice.
- You authorise and expressly agree and grant your consent to us and our Affliates to collect and store your personal data including as submitted by you during registration process or otherwise. In the event we desire to share such personal data collected with any 3rd party or parties, we shall approach you for your consent separately for such disclosure with 3rd parties.
Any subscription paid is non-refundable. We reserve the right to change subscription and / or membership fees and terms any time without prior notice.
Unless otherwise stated, all Intellectual Property not limited to trade marks, service marks, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), appearing on the Site are our property or that of our Affiliate duly licensed to us, and such Intellectual Property is protected under applicable law. You agree that you shall have no right title or interest in the Intellectual Property and that you shall not now or in the future claim any right title or interest therein. Any infringement and/or passing off shall be vigorously prosecuted to the maximum extent permitted by law.
TERMINATION OF USER AGREEMENT
In case we require to bring the agreement to an end, we will inform you by email at the address you have provided during the time of registration stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate with immediate effect and your UserId and password will become invalid on the Site immediately. Only if we terminate this agreement with you because we have discontinued or transferred the Site or due to changes in commercial or environmental conditions impacting costs, or provision of services are impacted by force majeure conditions which are temporary or permanent, will we refund your subscription amount pro rata.
NO PERMISSION FOR PRINTOUT OR COPYING
You are not permitted to take printouts or download extracts of the e-paper for the purpose of circulation in social media platforms that include but not limited to WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted, edited, and/ or stored by in any other website, blog, curator or medium, nor may any of its pages or parts thereof be disseminated in any electronic and/or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or services without prior written permission.
You may not access, use, take printouts, download, store or attempt to do so, the Site or any part thereof to take action which could harm us or the copyright owner, licensor thereof, our Affiliates or any third Party. You may not use such in violation of applicable laws or in violation of our or any Party’s intellectual property or legal rights therein. You will not attempt or permit a third party to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or any Part thereof. Should you do so, it may result in civil, criminal and/or administrative penalties against you and such User or those assisting.
REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
You represent, warrant, covenant and agree in reference to our e-paper Site as follows:
- You shall not use, upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content or comment that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, and/or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including, us, official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.
- You shall not use, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or comment that infringes and/or passes off or harms or seeks to harm any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, brand, copyright or other proprietary rights or personal rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, privileged and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- You shall not use, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- All the contents of the e-paper Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision or action.
- Certain links on the Sites lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to us and you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond our Site. We therefore neither endorse nor offer any judgement or warranty and accept no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal information about you and your use of the Sites including its contents, without your express prior permission, if we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- enforce these Terms & Conditions;
- to protect the rights and interests of minors and members of the public, third parties or others.
Although we will endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the sites, we do not guarantee it. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption, delay or disconnection due to force majeure or acts of God.
SHARING OF CONTENT OF THE SITES
The contents of the Sites are proprietary in nature and should not be shared with anyone. This condition shall not apply to our sharing individual articles on social media websites for the purpose of initiating discussions and expressing opinions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement shall be governed by the Indian Law. The courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out or relating to this agreement.